Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

vinh thuy and sexy vietnames guys (be continued)

[h974681+601.jpg]
[showimg.php.jpeg]











starting from today I try to write everyday to practice my English as the old saying " practice makes perfect", I hope.
The  cute guy in the first picture above is very cute. He 's got hot body, nice facial structure and cute big cock. The guy in the second picture reminds me of a famous actor whose name Kinh Quoc. He is a good actor, has a hot body but I am sorry that he already got married. Too bad, so sad. Anyhow there are other cute actors in showbiz at the moment. They are not only handsome but also are very talented. For example



Vinh Thuy,

he was original from a  super model, very sexy, very attractive and very talented.He amazed me in his first movie name" Dao Ngoc" in where he played a poor but kind boy who grew up in a small village along the beach. The character he played named Bien (means Ocean). He made me fall in love with the character. Of course I love him as a real person too.



Looking at that hot body who would not want it.






if he is a sperm donor, I will buy it right away.



No comments:

Post a Comment