Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

godfrey gao


















Friday Five!-Vayshetvme0gs3j0 Takuya Nakamura (From For His Eyes Only)takuya namuraVaysh birthday 2/20


Vaysh birthday 9/20

SWEET JESUS.
aznboizaresex:

Godfrey Gao, front.
cachanggg:

 i would love to wake up to him every morning ♥
taiwanesefanatic:

Saving the best till last. Was gonna be selfish and keep this beautiful shot of this amazing man to myself. But I had to share this :) THIS IS LOVEEEEE
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls27kj01Ri1r3b7kvo1_400.jpgOH MY LORD.
Friday Five with the theme of dem legs. -Vaysh

What’s that, you say?  Where’s today’s Friday Five?  Well, Saturday, September 22 is Godfrey’s 28th birthday, so I’m delaying the Friday Five and giving you a Saturday Six instead!  Until then, I’ll just give you this picture to tide you over.  :)  
Happy early birthday to Godfrey, and thanks to everyone who follows this Tumblr! :D -Vaysh

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I nice looking guy. Great actor. I wonder if he's attracted to blacks.

    ReplyDelete